December 7, 2009

Mega Xmas Review- Squeeze Blaster


Squeeze Blaster by Prime Time Toys is a game for boys (and girls) of all ages.  We received a Squeeze Blaster game recently to review for our Mega Xmas by Parent Reviewers

My 7 year old son and my 38 year old husband were both equally as excited when they first saw the box.  They were equally as excited when they began playing it and realized how fun and competitive it could be. 

Since that time, both my husband and my son have enjoyed countless hours playing Squeeze Blaster with wonderful results.  The best part in my opinion is the fact that the ease of play allows both my son and my husband to be competitive and they have each enjoyed winning many games. 

Another wonderful aspect of this game is the softness of the foam darts- when my son "accidently" shot one at his sister she was not harmed.  She actually found it amusing enough to want to give the game a try and had fun playing with it as well.  I found this one to be a win-win and I am sure that this will be a family favorite for a long time to come.

About Squeeze Blaster:
The Squeeze Blaster Target Game from Prime Time Toys is the dart game that challenges players to take aim at the colorful 11 diameter board, squeeze the soft launcher, and make the 3 foam missile fly towards the target. The player with the most points wins!

Includes 2-3.25L launchers and 6-3L missiles.

To Buy:

Squeeze Blaster can be purchased on Amazon and other great specialty retailers.

**We were provided a Squeeze Blaster Game to review for this post.  The opinions herein are completely my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!!