November 30, 2008

Ridemakerz Review

Vrooommmm.... I have an amazing new toy that I am so excited to tell you about. I was recently contacted and asked to try out Ridemakerz cars.... think Build-a-Bear for daddies- did I say daddies?- I meant boys. My boys-my little one and my hubby- were so excited when the box arrived. We found the most amazing kit inside- it looked a bit like this:





I was truly impressed by the vast array of parts that went to our car. I soon found out that the car we were given to try was a Dodge Challenger- that lead to this:







My little guy was VERY excited and couldn't wait to get started building his car. He and daddy went through the book and read all the directions first (we were actually sent the wrong set of directions for the particular car we had been given, but the assembly was so simple we had no problems at all):







My little guy was very pleased to find out that he could do most of the assembly himself:










With just a little assistance from daddy and in just about 15 minutes, my little guy created this:







and how PROUD he was!!




It was a super rainy day, so we weren't able to try it outside, but my little guy built a race track with his blocks in our kitchen and spent the next few hours racing his car through the track. I was so impressed with the ease of assembly of the car as well as the durability of the pieces. This is no flimsy plastic car-it is made of heavy material that can withstand many bumps and even a roll off the kitchen table with no problem.




Ridemakerz has created a great product and they are opening stores around the country for the complete car making experience.







If you are lucky enough to have a location near you, go check it out!! You will walk into a store looking similar to the one above with cars kits beginning at $12- $29. You get to choose the sound that goes in your car as well as the wheels and tires. You can even add a remote control feature for $25. For additional charges you can fully customize your own ride with lights, grills, spoilers, running boards, truck beds, engines, mufflers, decals and the list goes on and on... There are literally hundreds of options for each car.




Ridemakers also offers birthday party options starting at $12 per child.




If you don't have a location near you, don't despair, you can also order online. You can order a car fully assembled or order the components you want and assemble it at home. The website is very easy to navigate and has lots of fun information about cars as well.




We also have a great offer for our readers- from now through January 4th, 2009 you can receive $10 off a purchase of $30 or more by entering the code- 93455!!




Either way you shop, I am sure you are going to enjoy your Ridemakerz experience.









We give Ridemakerz a very happy

TWO THUMBS UP!!

Read more about our Rating Scale here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!!